I will soon release the qastrocam-g2 last version, 4.9.
This version will be the last "old style version". The next
version (5.0) will introduce many changes (building with
cmake, new package generation, qt4 migration, libavifile suppression).
Version 4.9 changelog :
- Philips :
- philips cameras partialy supported on kernel 3
- bug on gamma fixed
- QHY5 :
- exposure slider changed
- gains table changed
- filter added for noise bands
- short exposure mod added
- available frame sizes changed
- moves using ST4 port not time limited any more
- camera simulator added
- telescope simulator added
- generic LX200 telescope added
- nextstar (1.6+) telescope added
- qwtplot3d no more needed
- the sound alert can be disabled
- lost star alarm added in guiding module
- Ra and Dec can be inverted on telescope keypad
- basic lucam-recorder SER format support
Many bugs fixed and many GUI improvments added !
Best regards !